£20 - £25 per hour
5 months ago
English TUTOR / Epsom / FLEXIBLE HOURS / £25 PER HOUR
English tutors needed in Epsom to provide one-to-one education to students who may be excluded from school, have medical needs or special needs, be temporarily lacking a school placement, be a teen parent, young offender or out of permanent school setting, or educational provision.
As a Private Tutor, you will be tutoring Primary, KS3, GCSE Combined English, and/or A-level subjects to local students. Tutoring takes place in the student's home or a local library.
Skills & Experience Required:
- ESSENTIAL - An enhanced DBS certificate
- ESSENTIAL - Good communication skills
- ESSENTIAL - A teaching qualification
- ESSENTIAL - minimum 2 years teaching or tutoring experience
- A degree is preferred, however candidates with other qualifications will also be considered
- Knowledge of the National Curriculum is necessary
- You must have a passion and drive to make a difference in the lives of the students we work with
- You must be eligible to work in the UK
Ready to join us?
For more information, or to apply for this tuition work, please call George at Remedy Tutors on 02084 181 393 or send your CV . If this does not suit your needs, we have numerous other jobs which may be better for you.