£160 - £180 per day
4 months ago
Remedy Education is currently looking for an experienced English teacher to work in a fantastic Alternative Provision delivering English to KS3 and KS4 pupils. The role starts ASAP and would be for the remainder of the academic year at a daily rate between £160 and £180 per day. The is currently 3 days per week.
The School specialise in working with pupils who are excluded from mainstream education with an EHCP with SEMH. Many pupils are working towards GCSE and are expected to gain some great results so an experienced English teacher is essential.
- This highly regarded School in Newham are recruiting an English teacher who would plan and deliver English to KS3 and KS4 pupils.
- We are looking for a committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout their role
- Experience working with SEMH or PRU pupils is desired but not essential.
- Adaptability is required as you will be dealing with small classes of challenging pupils
- 3 days per week
The school is close to the tube and well connected to buses in the Newham area
The school is a highly regarded with a superb longstanding SLT. Remedy work closely with the school and have many long-term staff on site who enjoy their work and the school regularly take on permanent staff through Remedy.
To join us and be successful in this English PRU Teacher role you will need to:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
Please contact Ryan @ Remedy Education for an immediate interview