£140 - £200 per day
about 1 month ago
English Teacher - Mainstream Secondary School - Southwark
Remedy Education are looking for a qualified English Teacher to start in our lovely mainstream Secondary school. This role is to start in January 2020 and will be ongoing long term.
You will be working with a lovely school team who are dedicated to supporting children with their education.
To be considered, please check that you meet the following requirements:
- Must hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have experience teaching English curriculum in the UK to KS4
- Able to interview in person this week or next
- Proven enthusiasm, organisation and flexibility
- Drive and passion for making student's learning experiences positive and motivating
- Must have previous school teaching experinence
- Have the right to work in the UK without sponsorship
The school are looking for a talented English Teacher to come and enhance an already effective team. The school is looking for someone with fresh ideas to bring to the table Everyone who works in this department is passionate about English as a subject and has the interests of the pupils learning the subject at the forefront of their minds.
- Long term position
- £140-200 a day
- Based in a mainstream secondary school in Southwark
- South East London
- Full time
- January 2020 start
Apply now for this role or contact Sophie at Remedy for more information on 0208 418 1390.