Salary: £130-£180 per day
Job Type: D2D / PART TIME / LONG TERM
Start Date: ASAP
Are you a qualified English teacher looking for a new opportunity?
- Popular School seeking an experienced English Teacher - Great Career Opportunity
- Excellent in school support
Can you deliver English to students that have a strong interest in learning? We are looking for a English Teacher with experience of teaching the full age range from KS3-KS5. You will be joining a thriving English department, where all students achieve high results at GCSE. The successful candidate will have the ability to teach English across the full age range, including AS and A Level.
All candidates must possess a recognised Teaching Qualification (PGCE, QTS, BEd. or equivalent).You will be passionate about your subject with excellent curriculum knowledge and able to motivate and inspire your pupils.
The suitable candidate will have the following skills;
- Have excellent subject knowledge
- Excellent classroom management skills
- Excellent team player
- Keen to progress and develop in the English department
- Provide new and innovative ideas for the faculty
- Be able to inspire and motivate
- Have a proven track record of consistently adding value to their students in all the schools they have taught.
If you are a proactive and enthusiastic English Teacher looking for a new role, please forward your CV to George at