£150 - £200 per day
24 days ago
Long term perm
English Teacher - September 2022 start - Ofsted 'Outstanding' school in Greenwich, South East London - MPS/UPS
Are you a creative Teacher of English looking for a new opportunity in a great Greenwich school with a lot of heart that is riding a wave of success having achieved their best ever exam results?
Or maybe you are an English Teacher who wants to join a high performing team, but one where you also get to make your mark and bring fresh ideas to the table?
Remedy Education are working with this excellent Greenwich school to find their next teaching talent to join their thriving community, could this be the next opportunity for you?
**English Teacher - September 2022
**Greenwich, South East London - parking available
**English teaching KS3 - KS4, potentially KS5
**Great school ethos and family feel
**Lots of support available for either an experienced teacher or an ECT
About the School - English Teacher - Greenwich, South East London
- This is a school with a great reputation for high standards of teaching and learning, as well as a real community feel. Located in Greenwich with onsite parking and excellent public transport links, it is a school with a lot to offer a dedicated English Teacher who wants to make a difference.
- Their most recent OFSTED (2018) was 'Outstanding', and it is a school with a lot of pride in their students and wider community. Unsurprisingly they are oversubscribed on a yearly basis and staff turnover here is low with a loyal and engaged teaching base.
- The school ethos of respect and inclusion is evident throughout, with students who are bright, inquisitive and keen to learn, and teachers who enjoy what they do! The SLT here believe in creating opportunity for dedicated teachers who are keen to progress, and as such they provide lots of CPD and clear pathways to management.
About the Role - English Teacher - Greenwich, South East London
- This English Teacher role would suit someone who has a passion for progress and helping students of all abilities to shine. The school are looking for a Teacher who can go the extra mile and show the dedication needed to drive high standards.
- The English department is hugely successful with some of the best grades in the school at GCSE and A-Level but this is not achieved without the unwavering dedication of the staff. This school expects high standards from students and teachers alike, and behaviour is very good throughout, meaning you have more time to teach at a higher level and engage the students in creative learning.
How to apply - English Teacher - Greenwich, South East London
Call Carly Walters at Remedy Education to hear more about this and other English Teaching positions in South East London that we are recruiting for, or email your CV to for immediate consideration!
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across South East London.