£70 - £80 per day
about 2 months ago
Long term perm
Are you an English Studies Graduate? Do you have a passion for supporting students?
Remedy Education are seeking a recent English Studies Graduate to support students in Primary and Secondary School in the Lambeth area. At least 6 months of experience supporting students is needed, and ideally you will be looking for a long term role with the potential of going permanent with the school.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
- Support in English lessons
- Carry out interventions when needed
- Encourage creativity
- Work closely with the class teacher
- Degree in English, or related subject
- Ideally, 1 year of school based experience
- Some understanding of the English Curriculum
- Live local to Lambeth
Why Register with Remedy Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
Please apply with your full up to date CV ASAP.
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Remedy Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Remedy Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.