£75 - £90 per day
14 days ago
Are you an aspiring secondary teacher seeking a Teaching Assistant post in South East London? Are you hoping to build up your experience prior to teaching training next year?
If so, would you like the opportunity to support KS3 and KS4 students would need to plan and run literacy intervention sessions.
- Secondary Teaching Assistant - Southwark, Elephant and Castle
- Ambitious Literacy Graduate Required for Teaching Assistant Post
- Outstanding secondary School in London - Teaching Assistant
- September Start Long term full time until July 2019 - Teaching Assistant
- Excellent Training Provided - Teaching Assistant
- Teaching Assistant Required to Support Pupils in KS3 & KS4
- High Standards of Professionalism Required - Teaching Assistant
- Provide Support in Intervention Strategies as a Teaching Assistant
A high achieving secondary primary school in school would like to appoint a motivated and articulate Literacy graduate Teaching Assistant from September. This Teaching Assistant post is an ideal opportunity for any aspiring secondary teacher who wants to be in a great location during their year before training. The ideal Teaching Assistant will already have a good understanding of the KS3 & KS4 curriculum and be able to develop further as the year progresses.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.