£70 - £80 per day
about 1 month ago
Long term perm
Monday 7th June
Learning Support Assistant | Greenwich, South East London | Start Monday 7th June
- Good School with a supportive team
- Supporting students aged between 11 - 19
- Great location
- 1:1 support and small group support with English and Maths
A Good Secondary SEN school that's located in the Greenwich Borough, where we are looking to recruit an LSA to support pupils with English and Maths who require extra help to keep up. They are looking to engage with candidates who are experienced working with secondary schools and removing barriers to learning.
The ideal candidate will
- Be experienced supporting children with English, Maths, Media and Science (Pref); this does not need to be school-based, those from a Youth Work, tuition, Residential Care and Sports Coaching background are welcomed to apply
- Have a calm, nurturing approach with clear expectations
- Be confident in building positive relationships with pupils from disadvantaged backgrounds to help them progress both socially and academically
If you are interested call Carly Walters at Remedy Education on, 0208 418 1390.
Remedy Education is an Education agency, specialising in the recruitment of permanent, long term and daily supply teacher jobs and education support staff for vacancies in Children's Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Further Education establishments.