15 days ago
DT/Engineering Teacher - ASAP Start - Camden
Remedy Education are currently seeking an Engineering / DT Teacher to work in a Secondary school based in the London borough of Camden. This is a full-time teaching role starting ASAP
The desired Engineering / DT Teacher will be working with pupils, with a wide range of ability levels. This role would be suitable for both NQTs and experienced Teachers.
This is a 'Good' school which has high standards and targets for its students to strive for. It expects the best provision for the children under its care and is led by an experienced Senior team who support their staff in all aspects of the job. The school offers excellent CPD and also provides a range of opportunities for progression within the role and the school.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS). Or have recent experience of teaching 11-18 year olds.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Teachers.
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Are you someone who:
- Is a consistently good/outstanding teacher?
- Is able to motivate and inspire students to raise attainment across all ability ranges?
- Is able to deliver outstanding teaching and learning and achieve excellent results?
- Has an excellent knowledge of Engineering and/or Resistant Materials?
- Has excellent communication skills?
- Wants to make a real difference to the lives of our students?
If this is something you would be interested in hearing more information, please contact Zeki at Remedy Education