£16.48 - £20.22 per hour
about 2 months ago
Our client, Enfield Council is looking for a Placements Officer to join their Access to Resources Team.
- To commission a range of external care placements to meet the needs of the Council's Looked After Children
- To ensure the delivery of Value for Money in all the team's commissioning processes
- To negotiate the costs of individual and volume agreements to deliver ongoing efficiencies
- To ensure that the appropriate contract framework is in place for each placement made
- To advise social workers on other staff on the most appropriate placement option available
- To ensure that all children and young people in external placements are safeguarded from harm and have the appropriate care packages in place to meet their needs
- To act as an interface between external agencies and the operational services to maximise placement stability and minimise placement disruption
- To manage within a quality and equalities framework based on Council policy and performance targets, professional standards and best practice.
- To support the Team Manager (Access to Resources) and adhere to the Council's standing orders and financial regulations
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Atleast 1 year post qualifying experience
If you do not have the required experience, you will not be contacted.
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly