£350.00 - £400.00 per day + Outside IR35
9 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Educational Psychologist to work within Wokingham Borough Council (Outside IR35)
- To deliver an effective, evidence based range of psychological services and psychological interventions to children and young people and their families who are resident in Wokingham borough.
- The service supports the LA in meeting its statutory duties in regards to children and young people with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) individually and strategically.
- The service supports educational settings to meet the needs of children and young people with SEND or barriers to their progress and well-being. At all times to promote and safeguard the welfare of children who live or access services in, or who are looked after by, Wokingham Borough Council.
- To contribute to the work of the Educational Psychology Service in the provision of psychological services and advice to children, young people and their families.
- To support the Local Authority in its duty to provide appropriate services for children and young people, in accordance with current legislation.
- The post will require the establishment of partnership relationships within and across neighbourhoods and settings, as well as with Health Service colleagues and other stakeholders, in order to provide safe, consistent high quality services for the children, young people and their families.
- Under current COVID related restrictions this actions and responsibilities of this post will be delivered via a mixture of face to face intervention and assessment and remote working.
You will need to be:
Qualified Educational Psychologist
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly