£700.00 - £750.00 per day + Depending on experience
2 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Educational Psychologist to work within Havering Council.
- To undertake a key role in Children and Young Adults with Disabilities Support Team (CAD). The team is responsible for providing support to schools, settings children, young people, adults and their families and carers.
- To effectively deliver educational psychology guidance and support to Havering schools and settings, the pupils who attend them and the parents and carers of these pupils and those educated out of borough. To act as a corporate parent for Havering children in care.
- The post holder reports to a manager within the CAD team.
- The postholder has no line management responsibility.
- The postholder will be required to work 36 hours a week and occasionally required to work outside 'normal' office hours.
- The postholder has no Financial/Resources responsibility.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly