£500.00 - £535.00 per day + Depending on experience
about 1 month ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Educational Psychologist to work in Enfield Council.
- To visit designated schools/educational settings that require cover to offer a psychological consultation, assessment and intervention service; this may include a special school or additionally resourced provision.
- To respond to referrals from schools and professional agencies
- The candidate may be involved in the assessment and review the development of referred pre-school children as part of an early intervention and early years EP team working through children's centres.
- To advise Enfield Council of the special educational needs and/or disabilities of children referred under the Children & Families Act (2014).
- To liaise with other professionals with regard to referred children and their parents, parental permission having been given.
- To support the service with the delivery of statutory duties, Local Authority priority work and traded services to schools.
- To keep in touch with new developments within the profession.
- To take part in EPS quality assurance through supervision.
- To undertake any additional duties appropriate to the post at the request of the Principal Educational Psychologists.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £350 for each professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly