£600.00 - £700.00 per day + Depending on experience
3 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Educational Psychologist to work in Bath and North Somerset Council.
- To provide a psychological support and advisory service to and on behalf of the children and young people of Bath and North East Somerset, working with schools, parents, the Education Department, Social Services, Health Services, and appropriate voluntary bodies.
- To provide an effective consultation, assessment, advice and intervention service for children who may have Special Education Needs and others about whom there may be concern.
- To help schools and others organise and plan so as to minimise children's difficulties at the whole school, or community level.
- To provide in-service training for teachers and other professional groups, and to promote wider understanding of children's needs.
- To link with, inform and advise LA officers and advisers regarding the needs of children and young people.
- To participate in tasks and projects with psychologists and others as appropriate.
- To undertake in-service training, personal appraisal and planned professional development and to contribute to the development of the Service.
You will need to be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £350 for each professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly