£400.00 - £500.00 per day + Depending on experience
17 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Educational Psychologist to work within Lewisham Council.
- To offer a consultative service to the schools about systemic issues relating to groups of children
- Work with young people post 16 and their families.
- Advise the Local Education Authority on the special educational needs of children and young people according to the requirements of the 1996 Education Act and the Code of Practice.
- Contribute to Educational Psychology Team development and training.
- Attend EP Development days, in house CPD and team meetings.
- Contribute to research initiatives with a view to advising the LA on a range of issues.
- Keep up to date with current and impending legislation and take account of its likely effect on professional practice.
- Work when appropriate at weekends and evenings.
- When necessary and with supervision from the Principal Educational Psychologist prepare written documentation at the request of the court.
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly