£130 - £150 per day
8 days ago
We are currently looking to appoint an Education Welfare Officer to join this amazing small SEN school.
- Join a supportive, driven team dedicated to do the best by our students
- Thrive within a highly supportive SEN school practitioners and specialists
- Take hold of your career in education with the multitude of CPD and regular progression opportunities available
Your ambitions are ample to the growing success of our academies, maintaining this means putting your ambitions first with a strong career progressive culture. Join us in our mission in cultivating an exceptional learning environment for all our students.
What we are looking for
We look for talented individuals who want to be a part of transforming education in London, and helping create exceptional places of learning. We are looking for candidates with the following:
- Knowledge of the behaviour for learning policy
- 3 years' experience of working in an inner city school or educational establishment in a pastoral capacity
- Full working knowledge of relevant policies/codes of practice
Please contact Carly Walters at Remedy Education for more information.