£75 - £85 per day
11 days ago
Learning Support Assistant - SEN Specialist (PMLD) - Southwark, South East London
Remedy Education are recruiting a learning support assistant to work at an Ofsted 'Outstanding' SEN school in Southwark, who provide educational support to children aged 2-18 with severe, profound and complex learning difficulties and disabilities, sensory impairment and communication disorders and autism.
You will provide learning support to pupils and work in groups and on a 1:1 basis supported by other support and education staff. Ideally you will have previous experience of supporting those with complex needs or working within a school.
Some pupils may present challenging behavior and so candidates must ensure they are comfortable working in this type of environment and be aware that these are physically demanding roles.
- LOCATION - Southwark
- POSITION - Complex Needs Learning Support Assistant
- CONTRACT TYPE - Temporary
- MINIMUM DAILY RATE - £75 - £85
- HOURS - Full time Monday - Friday 8.30am -4pm
- START DATE - ASAP
- QUALIFICATIONS - Minimum 'C' grade in English and Maths at GCSE
- Previous experience in a similar setting
- DBS checked against both Children & Adults or be willing to apply for a new one at the cost of £45
- Be able to provide two references covering the past 2 years of employment
Candidates will be subject to a full agency registration to be put forward for this role.
For more information on this role or others, please contact or call .