about 1 month ago
Early Years Teaching Assistant -North London
- Early Years Teaching Assistant
- Full time and Part time roles available
- Support with interviewing
- Competitive Salary
- ASAP start
- North London
Early Years Teaching Assistant - Haringey, North London Specification
Early Years Teaching Assistant - Are you an Early Years Teaching Assistant looking for a long term move or to gain more experience? If so, then we are keen to hear from you.
Remedy Education are currently looking for Early Years Practitioners to work in North London and its surrounding areas. We currently have vacancies across Primary and Nursery Schools.
Your role may differ from setting to setting depending on their expectations nonetheless, throughout your employment you will be expected to do some amount of planning and assessment as well as carrying out fun and stimulating activities with children while providing a safe and secure environment for all pupils under your care.
To be considered for this position you must…
- Hold a recognised Level 3 qualification or above.
- Have gained recent experience within an Early Years setting.
- Possess a working knowledge of the Early Years Framework and awareness of ratios.
- Be confident in working with babies, young children and adults.
- Have the ability to enhance and develop children's learning through play
- Be able to monitor and complete essential observations.
If you are interested in this Early Years Teaching Assistant role in North London and its surrounding areas, please apply now.