Woodford Green, London
£140 - £180 per day
28 days ago
Remedy are looking for experienced Early Years Teachers across Waltham Forest.
We are recruiting for full teachers on a supply basis depending on how flexible you wish to be.
This is an exciting opportunity for both daily and long-term roles.
Your role and responsibilities will include:
- The delivery of EY and Foundation Phase Curriculums
- Giving constructive and guided feedback to students both written and verbally
- Teach all areas of the school curriculum
- Organise the classroom and learning resources to ensure that a positive teaching environment is met at all times
- Plan, prepare and teach lessons
- Maintain discipline and have an understanding of behaviour management
- Possess excellent curriculum knowledge
- Work collaboratively and creatively with colleagues
- Successful candidates must hold Qualified Teacher Status
What to expect from Remedy Education
Excellent Rates of pay £135.00 - £193.46 per day
A designated Account Manager who has strong working relationships with schools in your area and can offer support
Opportunity for long-term to permanent positions
All applicants will be subject to thorough employment checks and must have an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service certificate in place.
Candidates without an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service will have to apply for a new one.
If you believe you have the skills required for this role, please apply now.