£120 - £150 per day
15 days ago
Remedy Education are looking for a passionate and hard-working preschool teacher for our Lambeth based Pre-School & Day Nursery.
This a full time role working 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday and you will be mainly based in our preschool room.
Our Early Years Teachers are specialists in early childhood development and will have Early Years Teacher Status or Early Years Professional Status, reflecting the specialist role that they have in working with babies and children from birth to five years old.
In order to be considered for the role of Nursery Teacher, you will need experience of the following:
- Being passionate about preschool education and empowering our children to reach their maximum potential
- Having proven experience of working with children under the age of five.
- Having a Degree in Education or similar and a QTS/EYPS/PGCE
Your role as Nursery Teacher will include:
- Leading the EYFS and Active Learning curriculum across the Nursery
- Encouraging children's mathematical and creative development through stories, songs, games, drawing and imaginative play.
- Supporting the development of children's basic skills, including physical co-ordination, speech and communication.
Because of the nature of this job, it will be necessary for the appropriate level of criminal record disclosure to be undertaken. Therefore, it is essential in making your application you disclose whether you have any pending charges, convictions, bind-overs or cautions and, if so, for which offences. This post will be exempt from the provisions of Section 4 (2) of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Therefore, applicants are not entitled to withhold information about convictions which for other purposes are 'spent' under the provision of the Act, and, in the event of the employment being taken up; any failure to disclose such convictions will result in dismissal or disciplinary action. The fact that a pending charge, conviction, bind-over or caution has been recorded against you will not necessarily debar you from consideration for this appointment.