£70 - £80 per day
5 months ago
Early Years Practitioner - Camden, North London - September 2018
I am currently looking for highly motivated individuals who are energetic and passionate about working with children with previous experience.
All successful candidates must have a good understanding of the EYFS curriculum and they must hold an NVQ Level 2 in child care or equivalent.
- Maintain safeguarding, secure and a caring environment
- Assisting the Nursery team in providing high quality childcare
- Meeting the needs of each individual child
- SEN experience would be an advantage but not necessary
- Building strong relationships with parents
- Hold a Level 2 or higher qualification in childcare (NVQ or equivalent)
- Grade C or above in GCSE Maths and English
- Be passionate about improving outcome for all children
- Have a mature and professional attitude to work
- Have a clear knowledge of development and emotional needs for children
My client offers one the best childcare education in the area and in addition to their strong rating, they are devoted to supporting and guiding their staff to maintain such a good standard for both childcare and working environment.
If you feel you are the right Early Years Practitioner for this role then please contact Hollie Myers at Remedy Education.