£85 - £95 per day
29 days ago
Early Years Practitioner
South East London, Southwark
An Incredibly friendly Private Nursery in Southwark are looking for an Early Years Practitioner. The Nursery dedicates a lot of time and effort into staff well-being programmes, to reward them for their continued hard work.
- Immediate Start
- Good transport links and parking on site
- £85 - £95 per day
As an Early Years Practitioner you will be responsible for planning and delivering fun activities that are in line with EYFS (Early Years Foundation Stage) practices. As an experienced Early Years Practitioner, you will be confident leading observations and recording the progress of your Key Children. You will hold at least a Level 3 (or equivalent) in Childcare, Early Years or a related area.
We're looking to speak to enthusiastic Early Years Practitioners who:
- Have good experience working in a Nursery/ Early Years/ Childcare environment
- Hold a Level 3 or equivalent
- Enjoy being a valued member of a friendly and supportive team
- Confident using their own initiative
- Can perform observations, create reports and build good relationships with Parents
- Has good knowledge and understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS).
If this sounds like you, apply with your CV today. Good Luck!
Remedy Education specialise in placing Teachers and support staff in schools and nurseries throughout the UK. Due to the number of applications we receive for job posts we cannot contact all unsuccessful applicants