8 months ago
Remedy Education are currently recruiting for an Early Years Educator in North London
- Early childhood educators design their own lesson and classroom instruction plans based on state-approved and school-approved curriculum.
- Early childhood educators lead daily social, learning, and physical activities for all children in their assigned classes.
- Early childhood educators are responsible for the overall health and welfare of the children in their classroom, which requires diligent monitoring of all children during learning times, meal times, restroom breaks, and nap times.
- As an early childhood educator, it is necessary to keep all children active and engaged while they are in the classroom.
- Janitorial services perform most of the heavy classroom cleaning, but the early childhood educator is ultimately responsible for keeping the classroom clean, organized, and stimulating for children.
- Early childhood educators must assess all work submitted by students and provide progress reports to parents detailing their child's success completing classroom work.
- Early childhood educators must attend mandatory workshops, conferences, and staff meetings as directed by school guidelines.
To apply for this role you can call and ask for Brad on 020 8418 1390!