£35.00 - £42.00 per hour + Depending on experience
26 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Early Help Team Leader to work within Surrey County Council.
Team Description/Dynamic: The Early Help Hub sits as part of the Children's Single Point of Access and receives requests for supports that are suitable for support at Early Help. The service ensures that all requests into the team are progressed within 48 hours by undertaking enquires including contacting parenting's and professionals to gather information.
Hourly Umbrella Pay Rate: Depending on Experience £35 - £42
Case Load: Early Help Hub Leads, provide management oversight on all requests into the service.
5 essential requirements for the role:
1. Proven experience of working in a 'front door' service and leading the team.
2. Ability to contribute to quality assurance within the service.
3. Understanding of Early Help and pathways out
4. Leading a team to met performance standards for children and their families
5. Partnership working - able to lead meetings to support decisions for children and families.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly