Dudley, West Midlands
£37 - £39 per hour
about 1 month ago
Our client, Dudley Council is looking for a Team Manager to join their Children in Care and Care Leavers Service. You will be a team manager responsible for managing a team of 6 social workers with approx. 120 looked after children. They are responsible for children on full care orders, placement with parents, placement orders, discharges home, discharges to SGO. Dudley are looking for someone who has good time management skills, sets high standards on quality as well as being supportive to staff. The job is full time 5 days a week mixture of working remotely and office based.
* Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
* Registration with Social Work England
* ASYE completed
* Substantial experience in a Referral & Assessment team.
Benefits of working with Remedy
* A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
* Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
* Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
* Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.