Dudley, West Midlands
£27 - £29.93 per hour
24 days ago
Our client, Dudley Council is looking for a social worker to join their Child Criminal Exploitation and Child Sexual Exploitation team.
looking for candidates with a passion and enthusiasm for working with vulnerable adolescents who can place a strong emphasis on engagement and relationship based social work.
The role will involve the following:-
* Attending MACE and Disruption meetings to discuss the risks facing young people
* Engaging with young people, their families and other professionals to coordinate safety plans that will assist in keeping young people safe
* Attend strategy meetings for young people
* Engage in mapping exercises to identify links between young people at risk of exploitation
* Ensure that all activities are recorded on young people's records using LCS/Liquid logic The role will involve holding a caseload of Child protection and Child in need cases where the focus of risk is external to the family. Therefore a social work qualification is required but we will consider candidates with Youth Offending or Early help backgrounds as well as those with statutory Children and Families experience.
* Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
* Registration with Social Work England
* ASYE completed
Benefits of working with Remedy
* A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
* Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
* Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
* Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.