£150 - £200 per day
3 months ago
Are you a qualified DT Teacher looking for a new opportunity?
Salary: £150-£200 per day
Job Type: Long Term/Full-time
Subject: DTStart Date: As Soon As Possible
The suitable candidate will have the following skills;
- Excellent classroom management skills
- Keen to progress and develop
- Have excellent subject knowledge
- Be able to inspire and motivate
- Provide new and innovative ideas for the faculty
- Have a proven track record of consistently adding value to their students in all the schools they have taught.
Remedy Education are looking for a DT Teacher with experience of teaching the full age range from KS3-KS5. You will be joining a supportive DT department, where students achieve high results at GCSE. We are looking for an enthusiastic DT teacher with strong classroom management skills.
All candidates must possess a recognised Teaching Qualification (PGCE, QTS, BEd. or equivalent). You will be passionate about your subject with excellent curriculum knowledge and have the ability to motivate and inspire your pupils.
If you are a proactive and enthusiastic DT Teacher looking for a new challenge, please forward your CV to George at Remedy Education today for consideration.