West London, London
£35.00 - £38.00 per hour + Depending on experience
27 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Deputy Team Manager to work within a Child in Need Team for a Local Authority based in West London.
- To deputise for the Team Manager as and when necessary and to assist in the execution of all managerial functions relating to the smooth running of the social care teams in Targeted Support.
- To assist Team Managers in supervising and supporting Social Care staff, to provide a range of family support services for children in need, including those in need of protection, children looked after, those subject to public care proceedings and where directed by the court those subject to private care proceedings.
- To oversee and quality assure complex Parenting Assessments requested by social care teams.
- To oversee and quality assure multi-disciplinary assessments recommended by formal planning process resulting in written statements and verbal evidence in care proceedings.
- To take responsibility for developing skills, expertise and knowledge for a wide range of practice issues and to provide consultation, coaching and mentoring within the Team, and across the Service as a whole. This will include taking responsibility to maintain and develop professional links and leads with partner agencies and the voluntary sector.
- To improve the quality of work done by social workers; including effective case management, purposeful evidence based interventions, analytical assessments and high quality written work.
- To provide reflective supervision to Social Workers and Social Care Staff including Students
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly