Bolton, Greater Manchester
Up to £37 per hour + Depending on Experience
about 1 month ago
Deputy Team Manager - Bolton Council - Adults Team - Up to £37ph!
- We are looking for a qualified, enthusiastic and motivated individual who has a passion for working with adults with Learning Disabilities, understanding their needs, aspirations and supporting them to enhance their quality of life.
- We are a focused and dynamic team who are involved in the assessment and development of a wider range of services in Bolton to meet the current and future needs of local people who have a learning disability. Alongside the management of the team such as supervision, checking and authorising support plans, as set out in the job description and person specification, you will also be required to be lead on project development work and assist in achieving efficiencies within services and so knowledge and experience of this is preferred.
- Knowledge of supported accommodation/ housing models, community assets, assistive technology, service developments, and commissioning arrangements is key to carrying out this role effectively.
- You will need to establish good relationships with, liaise and negotiate with providers
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.