West London, London
£31.00 - £34.50 per hour + Depending on experience
5 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Deputy Team Manager (DTM) to work within a Adults Safeguarding Team for a Local Authority based in West London.
- To assist with the efficient and effective management of a team and lead that team within a philosophy of residents taking control and making choices about their own lives to maintain their independence. Ensuring use of universal and preventative services to enable vulnerable residents to take control and make choices about their own lives.
- To support the team to deliver high quality of service, innovative and creative solutions for using personalised budgets and individual personal services for vulnerable residents.
- To support effective and efficient use of staff resources ensure the delivery of assessment and support planning for vulnerable residents using the Council's policy in relation to assessment & eligibility and financial assessment.
- To act as a Safeguarding Adults Manager and support staff within the team to ensure the effective management of safeguarding.
- To provide guidance and support to professionals within the team and act as an exemplar of good social work practice. Be able to apply a robust professional judgement to practice and quality and performance activity. To contribute to the boroughs response to a major incident during normal operational hours
- To deputise for the Team Manager in their absence
- A Social Work Qualification - CQSW, DIPSW or BA in Social Work or equivalent.
- A DBS Check has been undertaken for this role
- Experience of working in a similar team
If you are interested and would like to find out more, please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly