£15 - £20 per hour
24 days ago
Long term perm
Data & Examinations Officer | Long term/Permanent, Term time only | ASAP start | Abbey Wood, Greenwich
Data and Examinations Officer:
Working Pattern: Long term/Permanent, Term-time only, 35 hours per week
Salary Scale: £140 - £160 per day, depending on experience
Start Date: ASAP start
We are looking to appoint a motivated and enthusiastic Data and Examinations Officer to become a part of our Data and Exams team alongside the Assistant Principals for Data & Systems and Progress for All.
* Use of the State-of-the-Art gym
* Free Breakfast and Lunch in school restaurant
* Private Healthcare Benefits
* Opportunities for further Professional Development
* Excellent structured staff system, designed to promote support and development
Brief description of the roles responsibilities:
* To co-ordinate examinations, including entries, results, timetables etc. both internal and external.
* To provide accurate support in connection with all examinations and key stage data entries. Data collection, collation and analysis and regular reporting.
* To be able to analyse and provide for specific groups for individual subjects, year groups, classes, students and teachers, following the Academy's schedule.
* To ensure that data is regularly extracted, manipulated and analysed in order for middle and senior leaders to provide relevant and appropriate support, intervention and enrichment to students at all key stages.
How To Apply:
Please contact Carly Walters at Remedy Education on, 0208 418 1390.
Remedy Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people; it expects all members of staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.