£70 - £85 per day
27 days ago
Long term perm
Do you enjoy supporting and developing children?
Are you looking for an opportunity to work in different schools?
Remedy Education are looking for a dedicated and excited TA / Teaching Assistant available for Supply work daily for schools based around South East London to have the opportunity to work in a variety of schools. We build great relationships with our schools and support staff so we can find the best placements for you.
Successful candidates will be covering TA / Teaching Assistant SEN and Mainstream day to day, short term and long-term placements supporting children with their education. This is a great chance to gain abundance of experience to add to your CV and keep everyday exciting.
To be successful in your application as a TA / Teaching Assistant you should have the following:
- Level 2 or 3 qualified and/or a minimum of 6 months experience in an educational establishment
- Have experience and want to gain experience working with SEN and Mainstream schools
- A calm, patient and caring persona
- Genuine excitement and dedication to working with children
- Good communication skills including excellent spoken and written English
- A good understanding of child protection and safeguarding guidelines
- Experience in working with supporting students in their education on a 1:1 and small group basis
- Available from 08:30am - 4pm Monday to Friday
If you believe you have what it takes to succeed as a Teaching Assistant and the availability to commit to working on a supply basis then please apply today.
If you would like to hear more about this position please contact Carly at Remedy Education.