South London, London
£18 - £19 per hour
2 months ago
Customer Liason Officer - South London
Pay Rate- £18-19
1. To work with all the appropriate members of the project team, including project managers, designers, and constructors, and in particular resident liaison staff employed by contractors, to ensure the project maximises resident satisfaction.
2. To work with residents (both tenants and where appropriate leaseholders), in conjunction with constructors' resident liaison staff, to ensure they are assisted to facilitate the swift and efficient carrying out of high quality building work. Some of these issues likely to be complex and contentious requiring a high degree of tact and persuasion
3. To devise an appropriate and effective communication and consultation package for residents and other stakeholders for each scheme, using a range of methods.
4. To prepare letters, newsletters, spreadsheets and data generally, in order to communicate information in a clear and concise manner to Councils staff and external contactors, consultants and Council staff.
5. To ensure that the views and special needs of ethnic minority, disabled, elderly and women residents are represented both in the consultation process and in the way schemes are delivered.
6. To arrange public meetings and present Councils proposals effectively at them.
Experience within Housing is required.
Please call Bronte at Remedy on 0208 418 7677 for more information.