£32 - £34 per hour
2 months ago
Qualified Social Worker - Adults Team - Croydon - Up to £34 per hour
Remedy are currently recruiting 9 Social Workers to join the Adults Team based in the Croydon.
Qualified and experienced Locum Social Workers required - 6 for locality Social Work Roles - 3 for Reviewing Placement Roles.
To be in post until 31.03.23.
To be able to work & travel across the London Borough of Croydon and sometimes within the South-East of the UK. Based at BWH in Central Croydon, but also undertaking community visits to clients homes in the community and placements. Some working from home will be available.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Social Worker to contribute to the operational delivery of an effective Vulnerable People Service as part of a team responsible for safeguarding, promoting the welfare of and continuously improving outcomes for vulnerable people.
Benefits in this role:
* Supportive team and management
* Flexible working available
* Long term contract
* Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities include:
* Hold and effectively manage a complex and varied caseload with appropriate supervision, guidance, and support, reflecting the function of the team and the Vulnerable People Service in accordance with policy, procedures, guidance and legislation.
* Undertake work within legislative frameworks including the preparation of written statements and representations to the judiciary at Court hearings.
* You will be accountable for complex decision making in relation to caseloads ensuring professional judgement, service user involvement, needs led assessment, critical reflection, and analysis to inform this.
* You will identify and assess levels of risk and need (within statutory frameworks) in often complex situations. Undertake safeguarding investigations and deliver protective and/or supportive services for individuals at risk and maintain up to date assessments, care plans and reviews.
* You will be preparing statements of need/care and support plans, in consultation with other agencies as appropriate, that reflect the wishes of the individual and lead to the commissioning of personalised packages of care.
* You will undertake direct work with adults and their families in line with care plans.
* You will work co-operatively with both internal and external colleagues across multi - agency boundaries.
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* 2 years+ post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
If interested, please apply within or send your CV