Tower Hamlets, London
£30.00 - £35.00 per hour + Depending on experience
19 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Covid-19 Health Intelligence Manager to work within Tower Hamlets Council.
1. Lead the production and development of a number of statistical /information services and will obtain, analyse, interpret and publish information relating to life course or priority programme areas in Tower Hamlets.
2. Provide specialised advice on epidemiology, health intelligence, statistics and statistical techniques, health data sets, research, survey design and questionnaire design. In additional they will be the expert lead for the department on two or more of the following areas:
* GIS mapping
* HES/SUS databases
* Health Impact Assessments
* Data visualisation techniques
* Data linkage and processing
* Health economic analysis
3. Support the implementation of the council's public health intelligence strategy, developing capacity within the council and partnership organisations. Identify, propose and implement changes to working practices and Health Information policies to improve the quality of information delivery which will impact on other disciplines or parts of the service.
4. Handle complex analytical and statistical health information issues which require interpretation to formulate solutions. Use judgemental skills to derive alternative information sources and methods of analysis when appropriate
5. Ensure that analyses of sensitive information are completed carefully and correctly through detailed checking and examination of the analyses produced.
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly