£90 - £105 per day
about 1 month ago
Long term perm
Southwark, South East London
£90 - £105 per day, paid weekly
Long term vacancy, starting January 2021
We currently have an opportunity to work in Secondary school based in Southwark as a Cover Supervisor. It is an important role within a school to help ensure the day to day running of the school. We work with a variety of schools and it is a fantastic opportunity to build experience in the education sector and the opportunity to work with practising teachers.
Key duties as Cover Supervisor
- Cover Supervisors are responsible for a class between 25 - 30 pupils.
- Positive engagement and maintaining policies and procedures.
- Managing the classroom behaviour
To be successful as a cover supervisor
- Previous experience working with groups of children
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Previous experience in a secondary school
- Can work at short notice, will suit individuals who are looking for work which is not full time.
To apply please submit your CV or contact Carly Walters at Remedy Education.
Remedy Education is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. Please note that successful applicants will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.