£90 - £120 per day
8 months ago
Long term perm
Are you a confident, talented graduate who aspires to work in Education?
Maybe you would love to a role in a school where you will be working in a Secondary School in different departments delivering pre-planned lessons?
Do you want to gain excellent, paid experience in a fantastic secondary school that will give you training and development opportunities throughout?
Consider this excellent Cover Supervisor position that has an immediate start date for the right graduate! So there is no time to waste and secure your first step into the world of education today!
Cover Supervisor - The Role
Your role will involve you covering different classes around the school and following already planned lessons
Liaising with different teachers and Heads of Department who are highly supportive and will be on hand to guide and help where needed.
Take on a cover rota in a variety of subjects and develop you skills as a teacher
All resources and lesson plans given -- the perfect opportunity to build your confidence!
Organise and conduct your own SEN 1:1 sessions when not covering
To be considered you will need
- Minimum 2:1 degree with strong A Levels to support
- Experience working with young people, either voluntary or paid would be a bonus
- Passionate about your own career progression
- Flexibility with regards to which core subject department you are supporting
- Strong communication skills with the ability to tailor your approach
- Patience when dealing with challenging behaviour
If this sounds like the kind of role that you believe you would flourish in then why not register your interest for a friendly and confidential conversation? APPLY today and if successful in the shortlisting process, you will be contacted!