£85 - £120 per day
11 months ago
Are you looking for regular work as a Cover Supervisor?
Are you an LSA or a High Level Teaching Assistant? Maybe you are a thinking about committing to a PGCE or want to undertake the Graduate Teaching Program? Remedy Education are looking for an experienced individual to work as a Cover Supervisor for 2 days per week and an LSA for 3 days per week in a secondary school based in Southwark.
About the school
We have a number of client schools across South East London looking for energetic and positive individuals to become a part of their team.
About the role
This is a flexible role suited to someone with strong classroom management skills who is confident and experienced working in schools.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a degree qualification
- Have experience working with young people
- Be passionate about education
- Have strong behaviour management skills
- Be able to provide 2 referees
If you are ready for a new challenge - send your CV to Carly Walters at Remedy Education today.
In return, we can offer:
- Dedicated consultant to support
- Excellent pay rates
- Great new opportunity
- £200 referral fee if you refer a teacher to us and they work with us 20 days.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure: we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.