£90 - £110 per day
9 months ago
Are you an experienced Cover Supervisor or HLTA looking for temporary work?
Remedy Education is currently recruiting for experienced Cover Supervisors to take on short and long-term jobs within the Lambeth area. We are now working with a number of Primary and secondary schools in the Lambeth area requiring Cover Supervisors.
Working as a Cover Supervisor can be a rewarding experience. Many use this as a route into a teaching career. Ideally we are looking for individuals with a background in FE Teaching, HLTAs, Overseas or Unqualified Teachers or those who have previously or are currently working as a Cover Supervisor.
You will be able to offer proven classroom based experience including innovative classroom management strategies and have a resourceful approach to learning.
To carry out the role of Cover Supervisor, you will meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Higher Level Teaching Assistants NVQ Level 4.
- Qualified Sport instructors.
- UK Honours degree and considering teaching as a career.
- FE Lecturers with PGCE in FE/Adult Education teaching.
- University or college student working towards a teaching qualification.
We will consider other candidates that may be suitable for this role depending on suitability and experience.
As a Cover Supervisor with Remedy, you will benefit from:
- Great competitive pay (weekly pay) pay rates
- Recommend a friend scheme with £100 bonus*
- Dedicated and committed Recruitment Consultant to support you
- Money back on your DBS from CER*
- Could lead into a long term position
Remedy Education is an employment agency and an employment business. We are committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit.
If you are seeking an interesting and rewarding Cover Supervisor role, please apply by submitting your CV or contact Carly Walters at Remedy Education on 0208 418 1390.