£85 - £100 per day
6 months ago
Long term perm
Lambeth based Cover Supervisor vacancy, full time, Temp/Perm, September 2019 start!
Are you a recent graduate looking for a role within an Education setting; or do you have experience working with children or young adults? If so, I have the role for you!
Remedy are looking to recruit Cover Supervisors for a mainstream secondary school for a September start.
Remedy Education is an education service provider were we provide cover supervision for schools across the South East London and have a full time position in a Lambeth secondary school for the role of a Cover Supervisor.
We can offer TRAINING and support to candidates with limited to no experience, however experience of working with young people is essential.
You will be required to support Secondary School students in the absence of the class teacher. You will need to be confident and have the ability to independently manage behaviour as well as hold yourself accountable for the children in the class.
The ideal Cover Supervisor will:
- Hold a degree (any specialism) with the willingness to undertake our Cover Supervisor course
- Be comfortable in front of a class of students
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be well organised
- Be a good time keeper
- Work well under pressure
- Use your own initiative
- Be adaptable and flexible
There are a number of benefits when you join Remedy Education team, here are a few:
- The support of a dedicated "Secondary Consultant"
- Plenty of variety and choice of work at school level
- Great pay rates
- Excellent opportunities for CPD
- Wonderful facilities at school level
If you are interested in this vacancy please apply with your CV or call Carly Walters at Remedy Education.