£100 - £120 per day
about 1 month ago
Cover Supervisor Required - Lambeth
Salary/ Rate: £100 - £120 per day
Remedy Education is looking to appoint a Cover Supervisor to work across KS3, KS4 and KS5 at a school in the Lambeth, South East London. This role is for 5 days per week, is to start as soon as possible working full time from September.
The ideal candidate will have previous Cover Supervisor experience, will be confident undertaking work to the KS3, KS4 and KS5 curriculum.
In order to be considered for this role we require you meet the following criteria;
- Have relevant experience in TA or Cover Supervising roles
- Hold a relevant qualification (e.g. NCFE, CACHE or NVQ Level 1, 2 or 3) (desirable)
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident
- Have previous experience of working with children in the last 2 years
- Excellent knowledge of the curriculum and assessment frameworks
- Previous KS3, 4 and 5 experience
- Two references working with children
- Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one
In return Remedy Education can offer;
- Excellent rates of pay
- Direct links to local schools
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding
- A fast clearance process
If you are interested in the above role or any other teaching opportunities then please send your CV to Carly Walters.
If this role does not match what you are looking for then please contact us on to find out about other opportunities we have available.
You will be working with an experienced team of education specialist whose sole focus is on the Secondary sector.
If you know of any other Teachers, Teaching Assistant or Cover Supervisors seeking work within the South East then please send on their details to Remedy Education to earn £150 cash*