£30 - £32 per hour
about 1 month ago
Qualified Social Worker - Adults Team - Cornwall - Up to £32 per hour
Qualified and SWE registered Social Worker with experience of completing initial needs assessments in line with the Care Act and other relevant legislation including the completion associated assessments of mental capacity - At least 2 years experience.
Ability to manage and actively progress a caseload of varying risk and complexity - Including those of a Safeguarding nature
Regular supervision will be in accordance with the departmental supervision policy.
Experience of working with people and their families/carers as well as multi-agency colleagues and the community collaboratively when assessing, planning, delivering and reviewing care and support / connecting to relevant community based services
Full time, 37 hours, across 5 days
Your main responsibilities include:
* Hold and effectively manage a complex and varied caseload with appropriate supervision, guidance, and support, reflecting the function of the team and the Vulnerable People Service in accordance with policy, procedures, guidance and legislation.
* Undertake work within legislative frameworks including the preparation of written statements and representations to the judiciary at Court hearings.
* You will be accountable for complex decision making in relation to caseloads ensuring professional judgement, service user involvement, needs led assessment, critical reflection, and analysis to inform this.
* You will identify and assess levels of risk and need (within statutory frameworks) in often complex situations. Undertake safeguarding investigations and deliver protective and/or supportive services for individuals at risk and maintain up to date assessments, care plans and reviews.
* You will be preparing statements of need/care and support plans, in consultation with other agencies as appropriate, that reflect the wishes of the individual and lead to the commissioning of personalised packages of care.
* You will undertake direct work with adults and their families in line with care plans.
* You will work co-operatively with both internal and external colleagues across multi - agency boundaries.
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* 2 years+ post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
If interested, please apply within or send your CV