£28 - £30 per hour
14 days ago
Our client, Cornwall Council is looking for a Social Worker to join their Family Assessment, family Assessment and Support Team.
The successful candidate should have experience of statutory social work within Children and Families. For example S20, S17 and S47, undertaking social work assessments, planning, report writing, case management of vulnerable children and families. The FAS team works closely with MARU and receives work from this team. The candidate should be able to drive and have access to their own transport. The role is initially for three months with the possibility of being reviewed for extension.
* Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
* Registration with Social Work England
* ASYE completed
* Substantial experience in a Referral & Assessment team.
Benefits of working with Remedy
* A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
* Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
* Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
* Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.