£27 - £28.31 per hour
about 1 month ago
Our client, Cornwall Council is looking for a Principle Social Worker to join their Adults team. Experienced Social worker with skills in supervision, management, safeguarding and complex case management.
- To be the lead professional and undertake the full range of social work tasks in the most complex of cases for adults needing care and support; assessment, planning, implementation and review (APIR)
- To bring together and coordinate the multi-disciplinary team around the adult, ensuring a multi-disciplinary approach to APIR and safeguarding
- To establish, develop and deliver best practice collaborative working with other agencies, including integrated working with key partners
- To maintain and disseminate an excellent understanding of current research, evidence-based practice, policy, legislation and case law relating to providing care and support as well as safeguarding to adults
- To work with the Principal Adult Social Worker and Practice Educators to create Learning Teams and to lead in the redesign of adult social work in Cornwall
- To contribute to Task and Finish Groups set up to bring about sustainable improvements in the quality and effectiveness of practice and service delivery
- To ensure up-to-date and accurate case recording on the electronic client database and implement the Integrated Adult's System within the team setting
- To provide high quality, timely supervision to a range of practitioners, particularly Job title Principal Social Worker Corporate Directorate Adult Social Care Service Adult Social Care Services 2 Information Classification: CONTROLLED social work trainees and social workers; achieving an appropriate balance between reflective practice and accountability for performance standards
- To undertake annual appraisals and half year reviews, setting performance targets and professional goals, in line with the Service and Team Improvement Plans
- Understand, promote and integrate into practice Council policies on valuing diversity and promoting equalities
- To deputise for the team manager and represent the team in a variety of settings/meetings
- To facilitate or chair a range of meetings, including the team around the adult, network meetings, team based learning sets and development days
- To promote and demonstrate the meaningful participation of adults, their carers' and advocates in the process of APIR, in decision making and in shaping service delivery
- To support the Team Manager/Service Manager to reconcile policy and resources by delivering services within allocated budgets.
You will need to be:
Social work england registered
Eligible to work in the UK
Atleast 1 year post qualifying experience
If you do not have the required experience, you will not be contacted.
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly