Hammersmith and Fulham, London
£25 - £30 per hour
27 days ago
Core subject teachers required - secondary outreach - London borough of HAmmersmith and Fulham - September 2019 start - teaching Key Stages 1-4. Alternative education provision (not in school) with excellent rates of pay. Short and long term work available on a flexible basis.
The successful candidate will be working with students that have been excluded or elected home educated and require alternative education provision. It includes, but is not limited to, those with S/EBD and SEN/D as well as students with medical needs.
Remedy Education are excited to offer:
- an excellent outreach / alternative provision teaching opportunity
- working with excluded, NEET and SEN children
- you must have good knowledge of the National Curriculum key stages 1-4
- with at least 2 years teaching experience in the UK
- a cleared DBS on the update service
Please get in touch if you can teach one or more of the following subjects: Maths/Numeracy, English/Literacy, Humanities and/or Science