£39531.00 - £50568.00 per annum
2 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Category Manager to work on a permanent basis in Enfield Council.
Having the responsibility to manage London Borough of Enfield's (LBE's) annual maintenance and reactive budget, across corporate and public buildings, you will ensure that all building checks and tests for assets prescribed within SFG 20 are complete to an agreed maintenance framework. You will manage maintenance contractors by successfully challenging on resources, materials and equipment usage to ensure delivery of service excellence, high standards of maintenance, statutory compliance across all planned and reactive mechanical, electrical, equipment and fabric maintenance in the most economical and effective manner. You will manage a small engineering team based at headquarters of Enfield London Borough Council, comprising of a lead technician and maintenance team, providing building critical support on repairs and maintenance for this location. Additionally, you manage a service desk and provide technical triage and dispute resolution. You will also be the focal point for insurance inspectors and local authority stakeholders. You will compile and provide concise monthly reports demonstrating LBE's position on compliance and contractor's performance, and where there are shortfalls, address these shortfalls in a timely manner.
- At least 2 years management experience or assistant manager experience etc
- Worked in a corporate environment
- Worked in Facilities Management for a least 2 years
- Good with systems such as CAFM's (Maximo, Concept, Concerto etc.)
- Relevant IT experience on Microsoft systems such as excel, word, power point
- Some experience management Work in Progress related to work load
- Technical experience to at least level 3 electrical, A/C or Mechanical qualifications
- Driven personality
- Pragmatic in approach
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly