Isle of Wight, England
£40.00 - £43.00 per hour + Depending on experience
27 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Consultant Practitioner to work within an Adults Social Care Contact Team for Isle of Wight Council.
- We are seeking somebody with a proven record in a similar role and includes line management experience. You will directly manage and supervise the team and report to the Group Manager.
- The team is the front door of Adult Social Care and provides information, advice and signposting to adults living on the Isle of Wight who contact us and also provides the triage function for safeguarding enquiries.
- The focus of this post will be to ensure the principles of making safeguarding personal are implemented effectively.
- Dealing with daily calls from the public supporting people to remain as independent as possible in the community and preventing a need for more formal support.
- We are doing this using a strength based initial screening tool to promote independence and collaborative working with people rather than using a dependency model approach.
- This links in with our Care Closer to Home agenda on the Island.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly