£80 - £90 per day
11 days ago
Are you an enthusiastic Teaching Assistant with a can do attitude and a passion for working with children with SEN?
If so, then this Special Needs School in Greenwich would like to hear more about you! We are looking for Teaching Assistants to support children with Autism (ASC), Moderate to Severe Learning Difficulties (MLD/SLD) and Complex Needs.
What are we looking for?
* Experience supporting children with Autism, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Asperger Syndrome, Physical Disabilities, Cerebral Palsy, Down Syndrome and other special needs would be extremely useful.
* Someone who is keen on supporting the lives of children with additional needs.
Remedy Education Reading have been working with this Special School for years, it's one of our favourite clients to work with!
* The school is a mixed, 11-19 years, special school that cater for children with a range of special needs including Autism and Complex Needs.
* It's a fabulous school with excellent facilities, including a newly refurbished, fully accessible hydrotherapy pool.
Why you'll love working there:
* Having worked with this school for several years we have received numerous accounts of outstanding feedback.
* Throughout placements, our staff have always commented to say the team are extremely supportive with a friendly vibe around the school.
What the school need:
* Staff who can adapt, change, and vary the curriculum delivery daily.
* People with a can-do attitude who really try to engage their learners and get to know them.
* Must be available for long term or ADHOC shifts.
Previously our staff have been taken on permanently, following success as temporary employees here, so if you are looking for a foot in the door, this is it!
Please get in touch as soon as possible to arrange quick registration.