£80 - £110 per day
19 days ago
Complex Needs Needs Higher Level Teaching Assistant
- Based in Lambeth, South East London
- ASAP Start
- £80 - 110 a day
- Long term to permanent position
We are looking to appoint a Complex Needs HLTA/aspiring HLTA with a focus on cognition and learning to join our innovative PMLD School. This is an ideal position for a highly experienced and specialist Teaching Assistant with substantial experience working with students with a variety of Special Educational Needs in the classroom and a passion for improving the outcomes of students with SEN. We would welcome applications from experienced practitioners who are looking to expand their knowledge and experience of SEN with a view to establishing a career in SEN.
Your role will be to provide support predominantly in the classroom. You will be encouraging and supporting individual pupils to reach their full potential, whilst demonstrating a creative and determined attitude that will help motivate students. You will be directly supporting the students, as well as helping to organise the teaching and learning resources available to students and staff.
We are looking for:
- Someone with great communication behaviour management and time keeping skills
- We are looking for candidates who have worked with SEN students before and is very familiar with the needs of complex/PMLD students
- You must have previous experience working with SEN students and within a classroom
If you are looking for a new challenge and think you will be the best suited person for this role then please apply now!
If you require more information please contact Sophie at Remedy, if this isn't the role for you but you want to work within a school then please still contact Sophie at Remedy.