£400.00 - £425.00 per day + Depending on experience
about 2 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking a Community Vaccine Programme Manager to work within Richmond and Wandsworth Council.
Essential - strong demonstrable project and programme management skills, understanding of local authority structures, use of Microsoft office packages for data collection eg Access etc, experience of finance and budgetary activities, evidence of keeping projects on track.
Desirable- previous with work with communities and voluntary sector
The role involves working across Richmond and Wandsworth boroughs and able to work with and alongside different teams and organisations. The post holder will work closely with the Richmond Community Champions Coordinator, with the CVC oversight group and is accountable to the Consultant in Public Health.
4 key workstreams Identification of Communities with low uptake of COVID vaccination, Capacity Building Solutions, COVID vaccine outreach, Communication Marketing and Evaluation
Key responsibilities/requirements will include:
* Review programme delivery plans
* Agree milestones and timelines for each project in the programme
* Develop and set out SMART objectives for each project
* Agree and work with project leads to ensure implementation within the agreed time frames
* Establish and set out project deliverables and report progress
* Develop and oversee a single critical path
* Develop a rag rated risk register document
* Develop a clear data collection mechanisms that take into account data protection and other requirements
* Collect and collate project outcome data
* Support the comms strategy (both within the council and externally)
* Work closely with CCG vaccination team and boroughs Communication team and Community and partnerships team
* Oversee and report on project finance
* Provide support to project leads
* Demonstrate an understanding of the political environment
* Develop an evaluation plan
* Contribute and Share good practice with SWL colleagues
You will need to be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £350 for each professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly